I have been a bit of a slacker in keeping her blog updated- but being back at work has prevented a lot of free time to work on the blog! I will post some of her new pics and video this week and then work on catching up from June!
So cute! How appropriate!?! Good use of the costume! I am sure it and Morgan were a big hit! Ryan had to run ours solo (well with the rest of my family) since Hunter was still running a fever on Thanksgiving morning. Hope you guys have a great holiday month!!!
So cute! How appropriate!?! Good use of the costume! I am sure it and Morgan were a big hit! Ryan had to run ours solo (well with the rest of my family) since Hunter was still running a fever on Thanksgiving morning. Hope you guys have a great holiday month!!!
ReplyDelete